Comment on page
- Have minimum 50,000 tickets before Staking deadline.
Example for allocation:
- If I have 50k tickets, and there are total 1 million tickets, and total IDO amount is $100k. So your allocation: 50000/1000000*$100k=$5000.
- If you stake 1 DPT for 1month pool, you can get 1 ticket; If you stake 1 DPT for 3 month pool, you can get 3.3 ticket; if you stake 1 DPT for 12month pool, you can get 15 ticket. And your guaranteed allocation depends on the amount & the time you stake.
- A stake 330 DPT for 1 month, and A gets 330*1=330 tickets; B stake 100 DPT for 3 months, and B gets 100*3.3=330 tickets; C stake 22 DPT for 12 month, and C gets 22*15=330 tickets.
- As you can see, when you hold DPT longer, you can stake much less token amount but share the same IDO allocation. Also, you can get higher staking rewards when you hold token in long term.
Each IDO projects may have community allocation according their social campaign, users may get allocation by doing some tasks required by the IDO projects. Please stay focus on the project announcement and remember, these slot are limited.
If there are remaining IDO tokens from Guaranteed and Community round, they will be made available for purchase during the Public round. This round is open to ALL users and work on a first-come, first-served basis.